Friday, April 13, 2012

Time Flies

Goodness, times flies by so fast! My family and I have now been in Ohio for a year and 3 months! We are still in the apartment but are in the process of looking for a house! 
This is the house I like best! But we are going to be looking at other houses either today or tomorrow.
We are all so eager to get out and have more space! (not to mention getting away from our smoker neighbors.)

Recently - like this last Tuesday - I started a started a real job! I know I'm 18 and I have not had one real job. But I do have to say not having a real job has let me do many things that I couldn't have done with a real job. Anyway. I work at Emeritus; a home for the elderly. (Guess where Emeritus' headquarters is. Since you cannot guess I will tell you; SEATTLE! Crazy right? I thought so.) What I do is I serve the residents there their food, take orders and have a smile on all day. Today is going to be technically my fourth day but it's my third day actually serving the residents. So far no one has given me a hard time, which I am very happy about. Hopefully it keeps up for a few more days, maybe a few more weeks.

Switching gears to school. I am graduating high school this May! It is so very exciting, I can not wait! My family and I are going down to Pensacola, FL so that I can graduate with the rest of my class from A Beka Academy! I get to walk and get my diploma and I get a cap and gown!!!!! AHHH!!! So cool!!!
What am I going to do after high school? Well I haven't exactly decided yet. I know I want to go to beauty school but I don't know if I want to take a year to work full time and then next year start or if I would like to start this August. That decision has to be made soon and I have no clue as to what I'm going to do.

Well I think that wraps it all up. I am going to try and write on this blog like every two weeks. Two weeks gives me enough time to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment