Monday, April 30, 2012

Senior 2012!

 That will be me!!! Shaking the principal's hand as he says, "Congratulations Olivia." I'll be thinking, "You have no idea you I am but THANK YOU!!!"

I don't know if people understand how excited I am to graduate!!! It's not just because I'm going to be done with high school - that is a big part of it - it's because I get to go down to Pensacola, FL (that is where my school A Beka Academy is located) and walk to receive my diploma!! That is the most exciting thing to me about graduating high school!! If I was living in WA right now I would not have been able to get this AMAZING opportunity! I am very happy to be living in OH right now and that's a big thing for me to say! 

1 comment:

  1. Very cool. I am also an A Beka Academy graduate this year. I was not able to head down to FL to walk, but I was wishing all my fellow alumni a happy graduation from home! God Bless. - Landon from TN

    ReplyDelete