Friday, February 20, 2009

eating habits

something that i struggle with is being afraid of what people say about me. that is why, for people who know me, i don't like to eat a lot of food in front of people. i am afraid of what they will think of me. so i don't eat as much as i would if i was at home with just my family. this is something that i have been trying to work on. i am just being selfish, disobeying God, and really i'm lying about who i really am. Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make straight your paths.
i am not trusting the Lord when i am being afraid of what people think of me.
oh, remember, if you struggle with this also, that you can not do it on your own, you need Christ's help, you need to ask Him for help.

3 comments:

  1. hmm... something i didn't really know about you. well, it is good that you are seeing the problem, and so you know, i'm going to be asking you about this :) and i am sure that katherine will as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah and so will i Olivia! :D just because i love you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Liv. I struggle with vanity probably more than anything else, and I am glad (kind of) to feel like I have close friends that share my struggles. If you like, we could be accountability partners. You're great, Liv.

    ReplyDelete