Thursday, February 19, 2009

my first blog

i went to a funeral today. i have never really liked funerals, but who does? but it makes a difference when the person who has passed away was a christian. this man was an amazing christian! he impacted my life so much! if you heard his testimony you also would look at your life differently. this man's name was Bob Porter. Bob was like my uncle. he was the sweetest man ever. when ever i saw Bob he always asked me how my bible reading was going, how my walk with the Lord was. his number one love was Christ, and also to help other people with their walk with the Lord. he helped my dad with his walk with the Lord. you could just tell by his actions and how he talked that he was a christian. Bob's love for Christ was amazing! i want to have has much love for Christ has Bob did, and i believe he still does, now more than ever. but i realize that i can have as much love for Christ has Bob did, maybe even more!
even though you don't know Bob's family could you please pray for them? even though they know that he is with the Lord they are still hurting. Especially for his wife Jacqueline. she has just lost her best friend. thank you to all of you who are praying for them.


No comments:

Post a Comment