Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Talking

so tonight i shared in front of One28. i dislike to speak in front of people. i was extremely nervous. when i am nervous i ramble and lose my train of thought and say things that don't even make sense, it is bad. but when i was thinking about it on my way home it boils down to not trusting the Lord. i need to trust in the Lord to give me the right words to speak and to calm my nervous. i usually think about what people are thinking of me and that is not glorifying the Lord. i need to be thinking about the Lord at all times and not of myself. that is called being selfish.
(sorry that i have not been posting a lot, but nothing has come to mind).
those of you who have jobs, you should love them. i wish i had a job so bad, but i am to young to have a job. do not take your job for granted. so many people in this world don't have a job and wish they did. you can also witness to your co-works and customers, that is such a privilege to do that. if you are thinking that i will think differently when i have a job, i don't think i will. with the Lord you can do all things. Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. that is so true. all we need to do is ask. but when we ask we can not doubt Him. that would not be the right heart attitude. we need to make sure how we ask is with the right heart attitude.

2 comments:

  1. GREAT job for talking!! Now that you conquered one28 you should have no problem in your small group!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, if it isn't painfully obvious by now, I struggle with that a lot. You did offer the solution, though. The problem is essentially pride and can be dealt with as any other pride issue would be. Just stay focused on the Lord, and walk in the Light.

    ReplyDelete