Wednesday, March 11, 2009

driving

so i did get my permit even though it was snowing like crazy on monday. my dad did not want me to have to drive on 522 for my first drive so he stopped in town and then said i was driving the rest of the way home. i was so excited to drive. but in my excitedness and wanting to show off to my dad that i do know how to drive, i put the car into drive and not reverse and slowly took my foot off the brake and learned that i was in drive and not in reverse. my dad has been laughing about that since. but over all he said that i did a good job, i just need to learn to go a little faster. then yesterday i drove with my mom. she made me drive on hwy2 i was scared but those verse stayed in my head and i asked the Lord to help me make wise choices and i did alright. my mom and my sister Caroline both said for my second time driving on a public road i did good. now coming from one of my sister that is great! oh, and i also swerved to miss a bird, actually i would have hit two birds if they would not have flown away. but i knew that i couldn't so i didn't and my mom was proud of me. so over all i'm doing good!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!!
    I hope you will have lots of fun driving more and more.
    ~ Elizabeth R.

    ReplyDelete