Sunday, March 8, 2009

fifteen and a half

so i am getting my permit tomorrow. it is crazy! i don't feel like i should get my permit, i feel to young. but i am!! I am hoping that i don't have to drive from Everett to Monroe, or have to drive on 522 for my first drive. i will be scared out of my mind if i have to drive on one of those roads.
but a verse that keeps on coming to my mind and that is Psalm 46:1-2 God is my refuge and God is my strength, in every present help in trouble. therefore i will not fear though the earth be removed and though the mountains be carried into the misted of the sea.
if we are in Christ than He will be our refuge and strength where ever we go. God is with us always. isn't that comforting to you. i know it is to me. i will never be alone.
another verse that comes to mind is Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all of your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. in all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall make you paths straight.
we are to trust in the Lord whatever our circumstance is. when i am scared, i am not trusting in the Lord with all of my heart. i thought that that was really convicting.
if you would like to you could pray for me. that i would listen to instructions while driving, trust in the Lord that i won't crash, and also that i won't swerve to not hit a bird.
Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. You'll do fine. Just pray, and call one of us who have done it already (or just ask your sisters) if you need help.

    ReplyDelete